Add the camera and thirty minutes to the trip.
Like every other mildly obsessed photographer I find myself taking my camera every where I go.
Being that I live in the country side even the next small town is an hour away. I just can't get from A to B without seeing something I want to get a picture of. Sometimes it's an eagle in a tree, or a newborn calf or horse but it's always something.
So to keep peace in the family and not be thirty minutes late for everything, when I add the camera, I add thirty minutes to the trip.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!