Add the camera and thirty minutes to the trip.
Like every other mildly obsessed photographer I find myself taking my camera every where I go.
Being that I live in the country side even the next small town is an hour away. I just can't get from A to B without seeing something I want to get a picture of. Sometimes it's an eagle in a tree, or a newborn calf or horse but it's always something.
So to keep peace in the family and not be thirty minutes late for everything, when I add the camera, I add thirty minutes to the trip.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People