Add the camera and thirty minutes to the trip.
Like every other mildly obsessed photographer I find myself taking my camera every where I go.
Being that I live in the country side even the next small town is an hour away. I just can't get from A to B without seeing something I want to get a picture of. Sometimes it's an eagle in a tree, or a newborn calf or horse but it's always something.
So to keep peace in the family and not be thirty minutes late for everything, when I add the camera, I add thirty minutes to the trip.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget