Add Your Dreamstime Photos to Your Own Videos to Increase Sales
If you are wanting to drive people to your Dreamstime images try providing video content for viewers and point people to your Dreamstime portfolio. Here's how:
1. include some of your photos in videos that you make
2. make sure there is good value to the viewer- not just an advertisement
3. upload the video to a sharing site and include your Dreamstime link in the description of the video.
Click here to view the video...
Photo credits: Grant Hughes.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget