Addiction to work....
In fact the world Addiction has lot of meanings and phrases. Some of which is good, while others which are bad.
Most of the people nowadays are working hard, and some are obliged to work two jobs, sometimes three at the same time. This is due unfortunately to requirements of life nowadays.
In the past years, people used to work and live happily and relaxed, even with one job. Nowadays, even with multiple jobs, and more than a person in the family is working, it is becomming insufficient.
This miserable routine, unfortunately, is getting people to become addicted to work more than their social, and private lifes. It may not apply to all, but it is applied to most.
This addiction have started showing negative signs in the person's life. People have started to get far from each other, loosing their social lifes, their families, beloved ones, friends which they have grown up with, or the ones they get to know recently.
The frequently asked question is why? What is the reason behind that?
The simple and truthfull answer is the economic lifestyle that is ongoing nowadays.
I hope that anyone can give other reasons other than that.
After passing through a lot, I found out that addiction to work is leading to only one way, a person loosing his/her health first, then everything around him.
Photo credits: Christian De Grandmaison.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava