Admins and Reviewers Contest
Here's a deal: The Game has proven to be a great tool in evaluating somebody's stock orientation. So I thought, it's time to test how stock oriented are our admins and reviewers. Who does it the best and whom should everyone else listen to in the office.
And, here are the current results:
1. Constantin - 85 (rank 14, 10582 points, 86 games played)
2. Martine - 81 (rank 7, 2909 points, 26 games played)
3. Andrei - 78 (rank 40, 87009 points, 1219 games played)
4. Serban - 77 (rank 23, 30039 points, 383 games played)
5. Petar - 77 (rank 24, 30668 points, 339 games played)
6. Sebastian - 76 (rank 21, 23720 points, 282 games played)
7. Ioana - 75 (rank 19, 19151 points, 248 games played)
8. Rui - 73 (rank 51, 142923 points, 2958 games played)
9. Andreea - 73 (rank 29, 45787 points, 646 games played)
10. Kutt - 72 (rank 11, 6062 points, 85 games played)
11. Marius - 72 (rank 33, 60535 points, 800 games played)
12. Kathy - 71 (rank 8, 3385 points, 53 games played)
13. Stelian - 69 (rank 8, 3771 points, 62 games played)
14. Carmen - 68 (rank 6, 2055 points, 42 games played)
15. Catalina - 58 (rank 14, 10615 points, 188 games played)
Not opened their score yet:
* I was wondering if Sid could play,
but then decided to count on his honesty. ;)
The Contest starts today and lasts exactly one year. I'll check back on Aug 8th 2011, 00:00 GMT. So you'll have plenty of time. :)
There's no enrollment fee. Every admin and reviewer (current and future) is enrolled (if I forgot somebody, please let me know). There's no way to leave the Contest, unless you'll leave the agency of course, but that's what we wouldn't want to see. So I hope, that you all will participate the Contest with honor and passion.
There will be awards for first place winners - something sweet and Estonian, but what exactly the winners will see next year. The other places will get honor and praise.
So, good luck with the Contest! :)
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava