Adobe Max is round the corner
Adobe Max just round the corner
Its Adobe Max Time again,
This reminds me of how time passes, I feel like it was just days when I was rubbing shoulders with adobe gurus and experts in Barcelona, well its time again to learn few more new tricks and tips. Be it photography, image editing or anything Creative, Adobe Max is one such event you guys should think of participating, well I’m not acting as an marketing guy for adobe, I just wanna know if DT users are aware of such an event. I participated in last years event and it was such an wonderful event with lots to learn, (you should choose your class very carefully so you don’t miss out something important)
You can more details about this event here http://max.adobe.com and if you wanna know what it was last year its Check Last Yearmeet the great experts behind the creative suite and get tips from this people around. If you registered already don’t miss the sneak peak, last year we were introduced to Adobe Magic & Thermo apart for many other new tools, but these two were my fav. Well haven’t registered yet try now.
Well if I’m not aware of any DT user group please let me know so we can get some cool discounts. I have confirmed my entry to California Event, so any DT users already registered lets meet in California. Here is a great blog to keep you informed about Adobe Max Blog, and DT users already registered or gonna register please drop a line lets make use of this to meet fellow DT users.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe