Adobe Vs Apple - The Flash Debate
With Adobe's new Creative Suite 5 recently released, the cracks in the relationship between the software giant and Apple seem to have widened, with words spoken between the two being anything but warm and friendly. One main component of CS5 has now been rendered virtually useless as Apple refuses to allow Flash to run on the iPod touch, iPhone, or the iPad. In a recent post written by none other than Steve Jobs himself, Apple describes its take on the crumbling relationship between the two companies, the downfalls of Flash technology, and the reasons behind not supporting it in their mobile devices. Check out the full article at Apple's website and feel free to sound off below on if/how the lack of Flash on Apple's products has impacted you.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit
Related image searches
Mobile related image searches