Adobe Vs Apple - The Flash Debate
With Adobe's new Creative Suite 5 recently released, the cracks in the relationship between the software giant and Apple seem to have widened, with words spoken between the two being anything but warm and friendly. One main component of CS5 has now been rendered virtually useless as Apple refuses to allow Flash to run on the iPod touch, iPhone, or the iPad. In a recent post written by none other than Steve Jobs himself, Apple describes its take on the crumbling relationship between the two companies, the downfalls of Flash technology, and the reasons behind not supporting it in their mobile devices. Check out the full article at Apple's website and feel free to sound off below on if/how the lack of Flash on Apple's products has impacted you.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Adobe related image searches