I want to share a special event that is coming this Sunday. It is the second anniversary of the adoption finalization of my son. He is from Korea and as you can see from his picture, he is full of joy! We are so blessed to be able to have him in our family and he is loved by many people.
I just wanted to share this special day with you all! I am learning so much here at DT and am inspired by so many.
Thanks for sharing in my happiness on this special occasion!
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles