I want to share a special event that is coming this Sunday. It is the second anniversary of the adoption finalization of my son. He is from Korea and as you can see from his picture, he is full of joy! We are so blessed to be able to have him in our family and he is loved by many people.
I just wanted to share this special day with you all! I am learning so much here at DT and am inspired by so many.
Thanks for sharing in my happiness on this special occasion!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget