I want to share a special event that is coming this Sunday. It is the second anniversary of the adoption finalization of my son. He is from Korea and as you can see from his picture, he is full of joy! We are so blessed to be able to have him in our family and he is loved by many people.
I just wanted to share this special day with you all! I am learning so much here at DT and am inspired by so many.
Thanks for sharing in my happiness on this special occasion!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America