Advertising and me. "Visual Synthesis"
Im Paul, and I work in advertising. In this blog I going to try to comment different experiences that I live in this incredible world and how one image can tell more than a thousand words.
Ohh... and sorry my poor english!
In advertising is very important appeal to the visual synthesis. This concept means that all that you want to tell in your advertise is expressed/synthetized in the image/photo of the advice.
Of course, this is not easy, because a effective visual synthesis requires an excelent image, very conceptual... an image that can communicate the message by it self without copy text.
So, an image can tell more than a thousand words.
Photo credits: Artistar.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images