Advertising and me. "Visual Synthesis"
Im Paul, and I work in advertising. In this blog I going to try to comment different experiences that I live in this incredible world and how one image can tell more than a thousand words.
Ohh... and sorry my poor english!
In advertising is very important appeal to the visual synthesis. This concept means that all that you want to tell in your advertise is expressed/synthetized in the image/photo of the advice.
Of course, this is not easy, because a effective visual synthesis requires an excelent image, very conceptual... an image that can communicate the message by it self without copy text.
So, an image can tell more than a thousand words.
Photo credits: Artistar.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!