Advertising and me. "Visual Synthesis"
Im Paul, and I work in advertising. In this blog I going to try to comment different experiences that I live in this incredible world and how one image can tell more than a thousand words.
Ohh... and sorry my poor english!
In advertising is very important appeal to the visual synthesis. This concept means that all that you want to tell in your advertise is expressed/synthetized in the image/photo of the advice.
Of course, this is not easy, because a effective visual synthesis requires an excelent image, very conceptual... an image that can communicate the message by it self without copy text.
So, an image can tell more than a thousand words.
Photo credits: Artistar.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road