Advertising and me. "Visual Synthesis"
Im Paul, and I work in advertising. In this blog I going to try to comment different experiences that I live in this incredible world and how one image can tell more than a thousand words.
Ohh... and sorry my poor english!
In advertising is very important appeal to the visual synthesis. This concept means that all that you want to tell in your advertise is expressed/synthetized in the image/photo of the advice.
Of course, this is not easy, because a effective visual synthesis requires an excelent image, very conceptual... an image that can communicate the message by it self without copy text.
So, an image can tell more than a thousand words.
Photo credits: Artistar.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media