Advice for Motivation
I admit I have been in a bit of a photography slump lately waiting on the beauties of spring to appear after a treacherously cold hard long winter. I happened to be reading a website about stock photography and read the best advice for me at the time:
SHOOT AS MANY THINGS AS YOU CAN AND UPLOAD AS MANY PHOTOS PER WEEK AS POSSIBLE
This proved to be the motivation I needed to do just that so I decided to pass it on to everyone here. Since then I have had a few images reviewed and most accepted! The other motivation I have had is the birth of some of our spring babies on the farm, which is something I anticipate all year. They are amazingly cute to photograph and it's hard to put down the camera! With that, I will add my own advice for motivation building for anyone needing it:
SHOOT WHAT YOU LOVE
Even though these pieces of advice are things I already know, it is wonderfully motivating to be reminded of them every once in awhile!
HAPPY SHOOTING TO EVERYONE!
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava