Advice for Motivation
I admit I have been in a bit of a photography slump lately waiting on the beauties of spring to appear after a treacherously cold hard long winter. I happened to be reading a website about stock photography and read the best advice for me at the time:
SHOOT AS MANY THINGS AS YOU CAN AND UPLOAD AS MANY PHOTOS PER WEEK AS POSSIBLE
This proved to be the motivation I needed to do just that so I decided to pass it on to everyone here. Since then I have had a few images reviewed and most accepted! The other motivation I have had is the birth of some of our spring babies on the farm, which is something I anticipate all year. They are amazingly cute to photograph and it's hard to put down the camera! With that, I will add my own advice for motivation building for anyone needing it:
SHOOT WHAT YOU LOVE
Even though these pieces of advice are things I already know, it is wonderfully motivating to be reminded of them every once in awhile!
HAPPY SHOOTING TO EVERYONE!
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite