Afghanistan Wins ACC Twenty20 Cup - Dreamstime
Afghanistan beat Hongkong by 8 runs to win the final of ACC Twenty20 Cup 2011 here at TU Cricket ground, Kathmandu, Nepal. Afghanistan have now won all three ACC Twenty20 Cups.
In the final match, Batting first, Afghanistan scored 125 runs in 19.5 overs with Gulbodin Naib top scoring with 57 runs.On bowling, Hamid Hassan, player of the match, took 3 wickets by giving away just 12 runs.Chasing the meager target of 126 runs, HongKong could just foster 117 runs in 19.2 overs. For Hongkong, JJ Atkinson topscored with 35 runs .Player of the series, Hongkong’s Spinner Munir Dar took a maiden 5 wickets haul.
11 December 2011
Photo credits: Bhutri.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted