Afghanistan Wins ACC Twenty20 Cup
Afghanistan beat Hongkong by 8 runs to win the final of ACC Twenty20 Cup 2011 here at TU Cricket ground, Kathmandu, Nepal. Afghanistan have now won all three ACC Twenty20 Cups.
In the final match, Batting first, Afghanistan scored 125 runs in 19.5 overs with Gulbodin Naib top scoring with 57 runs.On bowling, Hamid Hassan, player of the match, took 3 wickets by giving away just 12 runs.Chasing the meager target of 126 runs, HongKong could just foster 117 runs in 19.2 overs. For Hongkong, JJ Atkinson topscored with 35 runs .Player of the series, Hongkong’s Spinner Munir Dar took a maiden 5 wickets haul.
11 December 2011
Photo credits: Bhutri.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips