Afghanistan Wins ACC Twenty20 Cup
Afghanistan beat Hongkong by 8 runs to win the final of ACC Twenty20 Cup 2011 here at TU Cricket ground, Kathmandu, Nepal. Afghanistan have now won all three ACC Twenty20 Cups.
In the final match, Batting first, Afghanistan scored 125 runs in 19.5 overs with Gulbodin Naib top scoring with 57 runs.On bowling, Hamid Hassan, player of the match, took 3 wickets by giving away just 12 runs.Chasing the meager target of 126 runs, HongKong could just foster 117 runs in 19.2 overs. For Hongkong, JJ Atkinson topscored with 35 runs .Player of the series, Hongkong’s Spinner Munir Dar took a maiden 5 wickets haul.
11 December 2011
Photo credits: Bhutri.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden