Africa - A Paradise For Photographers (Part I)
Two months ago I took a 5 weeks trip to the black continent - Africa. It was amazing!!
We started in Capetown, South Africa. From Capetown we went up to Namibia. The desert dunes are AMAZING, you can feel how strong the nature really is. Let me tell you - climbing a dune is not an easy thing to do at all:
In Namibia we also visited Etosha national park and witnessed a rare hunt of a springbok by two jackals. It happened when one of them fell into a man digged water hole and couldn't get out. When he managed to do so, it was already late for him since he was exhausted, poor springbok, 3 full jackals:
Of course we saw many many more wildlife, here are two more examples:
And even came across a cheetah farm where you can actually pet the cheetahs(!!!):
That's it for now.. :)
On my next Blog I'll tell you about our adventures Botswana.
Hope you enjoyed reading by Blog,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror