Africa - A Paradise For Photographers (Part I)
Two months ago I took a 5 weeks trip to the black continent - Africa. It was amazing!!
We started in Capetown, South Africa. From Capetown we went up to Namibia. The desert dunes are AMAZING, you can feel how strong the nature really is. Let me tell you - climbing a dune is not an easy thing to do at all:
In Namibia we also visited Etosha national park and witnessed a rare hunt of a springbok by two jackals. It happened when one of them fell into a man digged water hole and couldn't get out. When he managed to do so, it was already late for him since he was exhausted, poor springbok, 3 full jackals:
Of course we saw many many more wildlife, here are two more examples:
And even came across a cheetah farm where you can actually pet the cheetahs(!!!):
That's it for now.. :)
On my next Blog I'll tell you about our adventures Botswana.
Hope you enjoyed reading by Blog,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava