Africa - A Paradise For Photographers (Part I)
Two months ago I took a 5 weeks trip to the black continent - Africa. It was amazing!!
We started in Capetown, South Africa. From Capetown we went up to Namibia. The desert dunes are AMAZING, you can feel how strong the nature really is. Let me tell you - climbing a dune is not an easy thing to do at all:
In Namibia we also visited Etosha national park and witnessed a rare hunt of a springbok by two jackals. It happened when one of them fell into a man digged water hole and couldn't get out. When he managed to do so, it was already late for him since he was exhausted, poor springbok, 3 full jackals:
Of course we saw many many more wildlife, here are two more examples:
And even came across a cheetah farm where you can actually pet the cheetahs(!!!):
That's it for now.. :)
On my next Blog I'll tell you about our adventures Botswana.
Hope you enjoyed reading by Blog,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry