Africa - A Paradise For Photographers (Part II)
In my previous Blog I described our visited in Namibia.
Well after Namibia we got to Botswana where we visited the delta and Chobe river.
The delta is a huge area of a shallow lake/river/swamp. We got to a deserted area by Mokoro.
We camped for three days in the delta and got really close encountered with the wildlife (an elephant was
walking 2-3 meters from our tent at night).
During the day we went for bush walks and we were able to see some wildlife:
After the cmping we took a flight over the delta and this is how it looks from a light plane:
After the delta we got to Chobe river which is a border for 4 countries (Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe & Zambia),
we took a sunset cruise and again the wildlife we saw was amazing:
That's it for now...
Hope you enjoyed it,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava