Africa - A Paradise For Photographers (Part II)
In my previous Blog I described our visited in Namibia.
Well after Namibia we got to Botswana where we visited the delta and Chobe river.
The delta is a huge area of a shallow lake/river/swamp. We got to a deserted area by Mokoro.
We camped for three days in the delta and got really close encountered with the wildlife (an elephant was
walking 2-3 meters from our tent at night).
During the day we went for bush walks and we were able to see some wildlife:
After the cmping we took a flight over the delta and this is how it looks from a light plane:
After the delta we got to Chobe river which is a border for 4 countries (Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe & Zambia),
we took a sunset cruise and again the wildlife we saw was amazing:
That's it for now...
Hope you enjoyed it,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop