When I think of wildlife … I think of Africa,
Natures’ home to a large population of the animal kingdom.
To visit these fine animals on their own turf was jaw dropping amazing. It was like watching poetry in motion. So many textures and colors in one place. Check it out.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera