When I think of wildlife … I think of Africa,
Natures’ home to a large population of the animal kingdom.
To visit these fine animals on their own turf was jaw dropping amazing. It was like watching poetry in motion. So many textures and colors in one place. Check it out.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project