When I think of wildlife … I think of Africa,
Natures’ home to a large population of the animal kingdom.
To visit these fine animals on their own turf was jaw dropping amazing. It was like watching poetry in motion. So many textures and colors in one place. Check it out.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget