And again about Paris
I - that photographer who does not love hackneyed architectural plots. For this reason after the arrival I have got into Paris not on Tour d'Eiffel, and on more modern Montparnasse.
It is necessary to notice that the kind on a city therefrom has justified my expectations on beauty and width - the architecture in a picture is visible to the horizon:
The kind on towers lying at bottom Montparnasse was pleasant quarters to me not less, and I have made the following picture:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster