And again about Paris
I - that photographer who does not love hackneyed architectural plots. For this reason after the arrival I have got into Paris not on Tour d'Eiffel, and on more modern Montparnasse.
It is necessary to notice that the kind on a city therefrom has justified my expectations on beauty and width - the architecture in a picture is visible to the horizon:
The kind on towers lying at bottom Montparnasse was pleasant quarters to me not less, and I have made the following picture:
Photo credits: , Ks2008q.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know