Again: post and sale!
A week ago I was posting about my new strategy of posting about all the sales and uploads I was making here at Dreamstime. I had noticed that an image which had been sold and which was commented on one of my blogs had been sold again after a few days. Today the same happened with an uploaded photo: after less than 5 days and only 3 views the photo below was sold after I had made a post with a bunch of other pics, coincidence? we will see!
Photo credits: Hans Peter Egert.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready