Against all odds - the miracle shots
I loved the blog from Angelaostafichuk about the shots that slipped away. Well here is quite the opposite, the miracle shots that made it against all odds.
I took that bird at a bird show aimed at school children. We had gatecrashed their private show with their blessing (we being me and my 3 little monsters aged 5, 3 and 4 months). Baby started to cry so I had to feed her - didn't want her to disturb the show and you're not allowed to walk around during a bird of prey show, so I could not have left anyway.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know