Against all odds - the miracle shots
I loved the blog from Angelaostafichuk about the shots that slipped away. Well here is quite the opposite, the miracle shots that made it against all odds.
I took that bird at a bird show aimed at school children. We had gatecrashed their private show with their blessing (we being me and my 3 little monsters aged 5, 3 and 4 months). Baby started to cry so I had to feed her - didn't want her to disturb the show and you're not allowed to walk around during a bird of prey show, so I could not have left anyway.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc