Against all odds - the miracle shots
I loved the blog from Angelaostafichuk about the shots that slipped away. Well here is quite the opposite, the miracle shots that made it against all odds.
I took that bird at a bird show aimed at school children. We had gatecrashed their private show with their blessing (we being me and my 3 little monsters aged 5, 3 and 4 months). Baby started to cry so I had to feed her - didn't want her to disturb the show and you're not allowed to walk around during a bird of prey show, so I could not have left anyway.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget