Against all odds - the miracle shots
I loved the blog from Angelaostafichuk about the shots that slipped away. Well here is quite the opposite, the miracle shots that made it against all odds.
I took that bird at a bird show aimed at school children. We had gatecrashed their private show with their blessing (we being me and my 3 little monsters aged 5, 3 and 4 months). Baby started to cry so I had to feed her - didn't want her to disturb the show and you're not allowed to walk around during a bird of prey show, so I could not have left anyway.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava