I went to the petrochemical industry industrial area of the suburb of Beijing last week. It made me think of this topic of the air pollution.
We know the most serious kind of air pollution comes from people.Factories, power stations, and recycles exhausts pump harmful gases into the air, contributing to global warming, causing acid rain, and destroying the ozone layer.
Air pollution is at its worst over big cities where millions of people live, work, and travel about in cars, buses, and trucks. Factory chimmeys can be fitted with devices to cut down air pollution, but this is expensive. If better pubic transport and cycle lanes were available in towns and cities, people would be less likely to use their cars, reducing the overall amount of pollution.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget