I went to the petrochemical industry industrial area of the suburb of Beijing last week. It made me think of this topic of the air pollution.
We know the most serious kind of air pollution comes from people.Factories, power stations, and recycles exhausts pump harmful gases into the air, contributing to global warming, causing acid rain, and destroying the ozone layer.
Air pollution is at its worst over big cities where millions of people live, work, and travel about in cars, buses, and trucks. Factory chimmeys can be fitted with devices to cut down air pollution, but this is expensive. If better pubic transport and cycle lanes were available in towns and cities, people would be less likely to use their cars, reducing the overall amount of pollution.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking