Alas! My first Level 2
While it may not seem like much to the pros here, with thousands of images online and even more downloads than that, or to the contributors who seem to learn much faster than me, tonight I celebrate! And I also give great thanks to the buyer somewhere out there, who decided today that he or she needed my photo of the Farmer's Market Veggies, and thus gave me my first Level 2 image. When I logged onto my account today and saw the good news, my heart soared. Though I am still "small time", and will be for some time, here is a measure of success I've long awaited, lol!
In addition, this evening I found that a photo I submitted just a few days ago has been approved already, and for that I am also extremely happy. They like my pretty picture and they seem to be reviewing a lot faster too these days. I think the upload cap is a very positive thing for the moment. I personally really enjoy getting feedback in a few days now, after in previous months having to wait for weeks. It's beautiful!
Here is the photo of some cool stained glass doors at a church that made the cut today!
Photo credits: Cmoulton.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location