Alas! My first Level 2
While it may not seem like much to the pros here, with thousands of images online and even more downloads than that, or to the contributors who seem to learn much faster than me, tonight I celebrate! And I also give great thanks to the buyer somewhere out there, who decided today that he or she needed my photo of the Farmer's Market Veggies, and thus gave me my first Level 2 image. When I logged onto my account today and saw the good news, my heart soared. Though I am still "small time", and will be for some time, here is a measure of success I've long awaited, lol!
In addition, this evening I found that a photo I submitted just a few days ago has been approved already, and for that I am also extremely happy. They like my pretty picture and they seem to be reviewing a lot faster too these days. I think the upload cap is a very positive thing for the moment. I personally really enjoy getting feedback in a few days now, after in previous months having to wait for weeks. It's beautiful!
Here is the photo of some cool stained glass doors at a church that made the cut today!
Photo credits: Cmoulton.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama