Alice in Photoland
I have recently discovered a new playground. Roaming through life, I have fallen in a magic rabbit's hole. Instead of falling right to the bottom, curiously enough I started floating swiftly. Then the images came pouring around me. I reached and took one. Then another one and another one and there were many more others to come. I could hear voices, whispers and laughters, I could see faces, mountains, rivers, cities and dreamlands, I could smell flowers or taste sweets. I could feel love, sorrow or joy, hatred and anger. Glimpses of life and glimpses of thoughts . . . past and present, future and dreams, all mingled and mixed in the fabulous potion I drink or in the dough of tasty cookies I eat every day. I am Alice in a magic world where I take a sip, a breath or a taste of photos and metamorphosis starts. One day I grow small or I grow smaller. Other day I grow tall or I grow taller. And most of the times I grow wiser, more beautiful and happier ... I open one door to find the miraculous garden.
Photo credits: Rolffimages.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings