Alice in Photoland
I have recently discovered a new playground. Roaming through life, I have fallen in a magic rabbit's hole. Instead of falling right to the bottom, curiously enough I started floating swiftly. Then the images came pouring around me. I reached and took one. Then another one and another one and there were many more others to come. I could hear voices, whispers and laughters, I could see faces, mountains, rivers, cities and dreamlands, I could smell flowers or taste sweets. I could feel love, sorrow or joy, hatred and anger. Glimpses of life and glimpses of thoughts . . . past and present, future and dreams, all mingled and mixed in the fabulous potion I drink or in the dough of tasty cookies I eat every day. I am Alice in a magic world where I take a sip, a breath or a taste of photos and metamorphosis starts. One day I grow small or I grow smaller. Other day I grow tall or I grow taller. And most of the times I grow wiser, more beautiful and happier ... I open one door to find the miraculous garden.
Photo credits: Rolffimages.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars