Alice in summer
The wings, the swing, the rabbits and the images, all seemed wonderful and magical to little Alice. She would spend days floating, swinging, watching photos and laughing. She made a resolution: never to leave ********nd. Besides, there were too many secret corridors in ********nd to be still discovered and roamed. Too many secret doors to open and enter miraculous worlds. Sometimes she feared she would not have enough time to open them all and wander all wonderlands beyond.
When she was sleepy and tired, one of the rabbits would take her to places where she could hear stories. Not too close to the real world, not too far from ********nd. Somewhere inbetween, in a hybrid space that would be light and colour, while still retaining voices, smells, and feelings from out there where the keys had been forged. Lying on the grass on the beach, she laughed as she listened to whispers and distant voices. "My bedtime stories" she mused.
She would fall asleep in warm, sunny gardens, she would smell flowers and run in the fields, she would doze lazily in hammocks. She could not possibly miss summer in the real world. It was summer in ********nd. And it was magical.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror