Living in an interesting neighborhood can be exciting, because it is always changing by having very creative people come together to make a rundown community into a desired place to be!
Although the events and the people that helped create them have, for the most part, come and gone, new creators evolve and keep our area active with crafters and farmers gathering on one day a week to share their art and bounty to locals and tourist.
This Captain of a ferryboat, no longer in the area, called out from a bullhorn, "all aboard"!, to take consumers to a separate section to see and hear live music with a small donation for the ride. The sight from the ferry was very pleasing to the eye.
I'm very happy that I was apart of this fun, filled day! Because of the often changing area, the local venders have relocated and gone away replacing them with new ones. That is why I normally have my camera by my side to captures images of a time that is forever altering this historical town by the bay.
Photo credits: Lelabaggett.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava