Living in an interesting neighborhood can be exciting, because it is always changing by having very creative people come together to make a rundown community into a desired place to be!
Although the events and the people that helped create them have, for the most part, come and gone, new creators evolve and keep our area active with crafters and farmers gathering on one day a week to share their art and bounty to locals and tourist.
This Captain of a ferryboat, no longer in the area, called out from a bullhorn, "all aboard"!, to take consumers to a separate section to see and hear live music with a small donation for the ride. The sight from the ferry was very pleasing to the eye.
I'm very happy that I was apart of this fun, filled day! Because of the often changing area, the local venders have relocated and gone away replacing them with new ones. That is why I normally have my camera by my side to captures images of a time that is forever altering this historical town by the bay.
Photo credits: Lelabaggett.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon