We All Know Someone......
We all know someone that has to always be the funny one no matter what. Well it seems true even when it comes to some animals.
I know a gorilla by the name of Zura who loves to be funny when ever I go to the zoo and visit with her. I have been visiting with Zura for a little over 3 years now and almost on a weekly basis. Zura recognizes me so when ever she sees me she will sit right in front of me and start to act funny for the camera. She laughs a lot when she is excited to see me and she loves to wiggle her tongue at me. She recently has started making faces at me which cracks me up. People start to take notice that she is interacting with me so they rush over to the location I am at and start to crowd around so they can get pictures of Zura acting silly. Zura's eyes almost never leave me even when a crowd is around. I even have another photographer friend at the zoo that asks me if we can go over to the gorillas with her cause she knows Zura or her half brother Oscar Jonesy will interact with me.
Here are a few shots of Zura being funny:
It looks like Zura is singing but in fact she is laughing. She moves her arms and wiggles around while opening her mouth.
Zura wiggling her tongue at the camera
Zura making faces. Her upper lip is covering her top teeth and she is sticking her lower teeth out.
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software