All my ducks in a row
Well I think I have done it, all my ducks are in a row now. My exclusive status ended two days ago. I have recouped all funds lost to that status ending, including the $6.00 I was in the red when that took place.
Now I will wait until Feb. some images still marked exclusive, though if I need them for other uses I will not hesitate to take that off. In Feb. I will decide if I stay here or pack it up and go.
If I go it will not be to another microstock agency, or any agency most likely. I will concentrate on my local work, doing portrait work or custom design for those who want it.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget