All my ducks in a row
Well I think I have done it, all my ducks are in a row now. My exclusive status ended two days ago. I have recouped all funds lost to that status ending, including the $6.00 I was in the red when that took place.
Now I will wait until Feb. some images still marked exclusive, though if I need them for other uses I will not hesitate to take that off. In Feb. I will decide if I stay here or pack it up and go.
If I go it will not be to another microstock agency, or any agency most likely. I will concentrate on my local work, doing portrait work or custom design for those who want it.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters