All my ducks in a row
Well I think I have done it, all my ducks are in a row now. My exclusive status ended two days ago. I have recouped all funds lost to that status ending, including the $6.00 I was in the red when that took place.
Now I will wait until Feb. some images still marked exclusive, though if I need them for other uses I will not hesitate to take that off. In Feb. I will decide if I stay here or pack it up and go.
If I go it will not be to another microstock agency, or any agency most likely. I will concentrate on my local work, doing portrait work or custom design for those who want it.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror