Amazed with Las Vegas
Last week I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with my family. The last time I went there was 9 years ago, I have to admit that I returned home with my mouth open....
I'm very impressed with all the new resorts, shopping centers, and mainly how a city can grow in such way. As an engineer that I am, I'm mainly amazed with the New City Center which was just inaugurated last December.
I wanted to share some of the images I am just uploading. I hope you like them.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia