Amazed with Las Vegas
Last week I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with my family. The last time I went there was 9 years ago, I have to admit that I returned home with my mouth open....
I'm very impressed with all the new resorts, shopping centers, and mainly how a city can grow in such way. As an engineer that I am, I'm mainly amazed with the New City Center which was just inaugurated last December.
I wanted to share some of the images I am just uploading. I hope you like them.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite