Amazed with Las Vegas
Last week I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with my family. The last time I went there was 9 years ago, I have to admit that I returned home with my mouth open....
I'm very impressed with all the new resorts, shopping centers, and mainly how a city can grow in such way. As an engineer that I am, I'm mainly amazed with the New City Center which was just inaugurated last December.
I wanted to share some of the images I am just uploading. I hope you like them.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)