Amazed with Las Vegas
Last week I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with my family. The last time I went there was 9 years ago, I have to admit that I returned home with my mouth open....
I'm very impressed with all the new resorts, shopping centers, and mainly how a city can grow in such way. As an engineer that I am, I'm mainly amazed with the New City Center which was just inaugurated last December.
I wanted to share some of the images I am just uploading. I hope you like them.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo