Amazed with Las Vegas
Last week I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with my family. The last time I went there was 9 years ago, I have to admit that I returned home with my mouth open....
I'm very impressed with all the new resorts, shopping centers, and mainly how a city can grow in such way. As an engineer that I am, I'm mainly amazed with the New City Center which was just inaugurated last December.
I wanted to share some of the images I am just uploading. I hope you like them.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience