Always amazing what sells
I'm always amazed at what images sell.
This week I made two sales, one of an image I really like:
and one of an image from a set that I had a good debate with editorial staff on:
Indeed my images from Western Samoa have done really well, which is pleasing as several were initially rejected based on "too many similar things in the database" i.e. island scenes, even though as I succesfully argued, there were at the time very few images from Western Samoa and I personally always like authenticism with images.
So disappointing to see an image of a gorilla keyworded with monkey, or an image from Suriname (in South America) keyworded as from Africa. But to whomever bought the first image, well done, I like your taste, and to whomever bought the second image, well done as it supports my point that we should never second guess the market.
Photo credits: Derek Rogers.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster