America's Cup - Back to sailing...
After much quarrelling and endless hours in courts, it looks like it's time for sailing again for America's Cup.
The US's challenger boat has been presented already, and this weekend it was the time for Alinghi's boat to be officially presented to the public, on Swiss national day, no less...
The light was terrible so I couldn't take any decent pictures of the boat, but at least I got a couple of good shots of the America's Cup Trophy.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective