America's Cup - Back to sailing...
After much quarrelling and endless hours in courts, it looks like it's time for sailing again for America's Cup.
The US's challenger boat has been presented already, and this weekend it was the time for Alinghi's boat to be officially presented to the public, on Swiss national day, no less...
The light was terrible so I couldn't take any decent pictures of the boat, but at least I got a couple of good shots of the America's Cup Trophy.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready