An Open Letter to Designers
As far as I can see Dreamstime provides an excellent service both to buyers and providers. As far as providers go Dreamstime is very fair. They:
* review our work with understanding,
* maintain quality and almost always offer sound reasons for rejection,
* are respectful in their communication with us, and
* seem to offer a fair return for our work (at least within the context of
the current market).
So, thank you for your support and please continue using Dreamstime, safe in the knowledge that you are playing a part in making sustainability happen.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service