Ancient Chinese-style bedroom
In Pingyao of ancient city of China during May Day vacation, let me experience China's red glamour again.
This is a bedroom in period of Ming and Qing of China, more precisely, this was newly-married couple's bridal chamber in that times,in this bedroom, classical China brings joyous atmosphere to me red.
Chinese calligraphy and very ancient type and very exquisite wooden bed on the wall,let me seem to place oneself in the
midst of that era.Reading the pattern on the quilt carefully ...
Dragon and phoenix on the pattern imply bridegroom and bride,
several lovely child of pattern implied meaning give birth to more child, let family to be prosperous.
Whether in the overall arrangement of the room or in decorating,let me feel more is a Chinese traditional culture.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller