Ancient Chinese-style bedroom
In Pingyao of ancient city of China during May Day vacation, let me experience China's red glamour again.
This is a bedroom in period of Ming and Qing of China, more precisely, this was newly-married couple's bridal chamber in that times,in this bedroom, classical China brings joyous atmosphere to me red.
Chinese calligraphy and very ancient type and very exquisite wooden bed on the wall,let me seem to place oneself in the
midst of that era.Reading the pattern on the quilt carefully ...
Dragon and phoenix on the pattern imply bridegroom and bride,
several lovely child of pattern implied meaning give birth to more child, let family to be prosperous.
Whether in the overall arrangement of the room or in decorating,let me feel more is a Chinese traditional culture.
Photo credits: Linqong.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step