Ancient Chinese-style bedroom
In Pingyao of ancient city of China during May Day vacation, let me experience China's red glamour again.
This is a bedroom in period of Ming and Qing of China, more precisely, this was newly-married couple's bridal chamber in that times,in this bedroom, classical China brings joyous atmosphere to me red.
Chinese calligraphy and very ancient type and very exquisite wooden bed on the wall,let me seem to place oneself in the
midst of that era.Reading the pattern on the quilt carefully ...
Dragon and phoenix on the pattern imply bridegroom and bride,
several lovely child of pattern implied meaning give birth to more child, let family to be prosperous.
Whether in the overall arrangement of the room or in decorating,let me feel more is a Chinese traditional culture.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy