Angels in photography
I think this is the reason why I
I love angels, so it has been a question of time when I try to submit some images with angels in Dreamstime.
If you use a real person for making an angel, try to surround him/her with a lot of light, soft blur, mystical backgrounds etc.
"Studio" kind of images with a beautiful woman with wings are for "fashion" markert, they aren
FASHION - gorgeous women or handsome men with wings can make beautiful images, however, in this period the market seems to be quite full of it. Photos of this kind should be original as for make-up of models and lightning technique to attract interest of clients.
can sell. However, I do think that studio photographers
could be much more successful if they would offer to make
romantic angelic portrait to their clients with children.
Here are some conclusions I
Perhaps you can pick up something useful. I love angels and so
let me wish you a lot of angelic light in your soul and always
an angel near you.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa