In the hottest season, I visited Angkor Wat, one of the seven wonders in the world, this is an ancient city which is built from 8th century to 15th century, with a lot of historical wonderful temples, you can see a lot of beautiful sculptures there.
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop