In the hottest season, I visited Angkor Wat, one of the seven wonders in the world, this is an ancient city which is built from 8th century to 15th century, with a lot of historical wonderful temples, you can see a lot of beautiful sculptures there.
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!