We have been observing animals for as long as we have been on earth.
The observation of wild animals is not only a thing of beauty but also a tool for survival. Even today we have to be careful because there are indeed animals that can hurt or kill us under the right circumstances.
As we observed them we also learned from them.
There is as much a reason that birds fly in a vee pattern as there is that a basic military formation for planes is a vee pattern.
The other trait they have in common is that they are both neat to capture in a photo.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips