...Annnnnd we're back!
The summer is the busiest time for most professional photographers - it's easy to get out and enjoy the weather, drag a few models along, shoot some, have a bbq.
But it's also a CRAZY time for event photographers such as me! We are wedding and portrait photographers and we spend April through October of every year SWAMPED with "real" work that takes away from anything else we're doing, like stock.
Now, we're back. We are here, microstocking, full time for the next 6 months. This is my job, my life, I'm going to be living, breathing, sleeping microstock. Watch the gallery grow! I have as of today, 1220 images in Dreamstime. How long do you think it'll take me to get to 5000?
We blog a lot more frequently on our personal site, NiltoMil.com
Photo credits: Yuri_arcurs.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking