...Annnnnd we're back!
The summer is the busiest time for most professional photographers - it's easy to get out and enjoy the weather, drag a few models along, shoot some, have a bbq.
But it's also a CRAZY time for event photographers such as me! We are wedding and portrait photographers and we spend April through October of every year SWAMPED with "real" work that takes away from anything else we're doing, like stock.
Now, we're back. We are here, microstocking, full time for the next 6 months. This is my job, my life, I'm going to be living, breathing, sleeping microstock. Watch the gallery grow! I have as of today, 1220 images in Dreamstime. How long do you think it'll take me to get to 5000?
We blog a lot more frequently on our personal site, NiltoMil.com
Photo credits: Yuri_arcurs.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles