I just got over one hundred images accepted! That was my goal till now and i have made even more sales than images accepted. I am so happy to be here and be part of Dreamstime community. Thanks to all buyers, thanks to editors.
My main goal is to get money for new lens, still much to sell, but i'm happy that things go forward. Even my photography skills is getting better because of this site.
By the way - what are your main goals?
Photo credits: Janis Ozols.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings