Hi! I know you might be tired of reading blogs of personal achievements but I'm bored and I thought I would write it.
So I reached 50 downloads recently, I have 94 uploads and few in pending. I'm pretty satisfied with my uploads/sales ratio but I know I can improve it. I almost reached 100$ but I don't think I'm going to request payment when I do reach it. I think I'm going to wait a little longer. My goal is to have 120 uploads at least until new year.
I was inspired by uncle of my friend who is also microstock photographer and has over 80000 sales. I know I have to put a lot of energy and effort to achieve something like that, but I have dreams and I have Dreamstime!
I noticed that the most beautiful pictures I make are those ones with the subject that I really know or I am familiar with it. Like this ones:
Be positive and have a nice day!
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!