Hi! I know you might be tired of reading blogs of personal achievements but I'm bored and I thought I would write it.
So I reached 50 downloads recently, I have 94 uploads and few in pending. I'm pretty satisfied with my uploads/sales ratio but I know I can improve it. I almost reached 100$ but I don't think I'm going to request payment when I do reach it. I think I'm going to wait a little longer. My goal is to have 120 uploads at least until new year.
I was inspired by uncle of my friend who is also microstock photographer and has over 80000 sales. I know I have to put a lot of energy and effort to achieve something like that, but I have dreams and I have Dreamstime!
I noticed that the most beautiful pictures I make are those ones with the subject that I really know or I am familiar with it. Like this ones:
Be positive and have a nice day!
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy