Another blog - Dreamstime
Hi! I know you might be tired of reading blogs of personal achievements but I'm bored and I thought I would write it.
So I reached 50 downloads recently, I have 94 uploads and few in pending. I'm pretty satisfied with my uploads/sales ratio but I know I can improve it. I almost reached 100$ but I don't think I'm going to request payment when I do reach it. I think I'm going to wait a little longer. My goal is to have 120 uploads at least until new year.
I was inspired by uncle of my friend who is also microstock photographer and has over 80000 sales. I know I have to put a lot of energy and effort to achieve something like that, but I have dreams and I have Dreamstime!
I noticed that the most beautiful pictures I make are those ones with the subject that I really know or I am familiar with it. Like this ones:
Be positive and have a nice day!
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images