Hi! I know you might be tired of reading blogs of personal achievements but I'm bored and I thought I would write it.
So I reached 50 downloads recently, I have 94 uploads and few in pending. I'm pretty satisfied with my uploads/sales ratio but I know I can improve it. I almost reached 100$ but I don't think I'm going to request payment when I do reach it. I think I'm going to wait a little longer. My goal is to have 120 uploads at least until new year.
I was inspired by uncle of my friend who is also microstock photographer and has over 80000 sales. I know I have to put a lot of energy and effort to achieve something like that, but I have dreams and I have Dreamstime!
I noticed that the most beautiful pictures I make are those ones with the subject that I really know or I am familiar with it. Like this ones:
Be positive and have a nice day!
Photo credits: Matijakeber.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite