Another Blog on Models :)
We seem to do fairly well with the various friends that model with us. But we are starting to come to a very interesting discovery... The models that seem to sell best for us are US...
We started with this series, Hard Life. Robert is normally clean shaven and bald, but with winter upon us, he grew out his hair. He made the perfect character for what we were trying to portray. About two hours into the shoot, we decided to take a break. I went back to keywording images and he took a shower.
The question remains, why do images of the 2 of us outsell all the other images of our other models across the board? Maybe because when we are shooting us, we're working concepts, and we work it until we're happy with it, that's my only guess.
We're still working with models, we've got someone scheduled for tomorrow, in fact :)
Photo credits: Robert Gebbie.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject