Another Blog on Models :) - Dreamstime
We seem to do fairly well with the various friends that model with us. But we are starting to come to a very interesting discovery... The models that seem to sell best for us are US...
We started with this series, Hard Life. Robert is normally clean shaven and bald, but with winter upon us, he grew out his hair. He made the perfect character for what we were trying to portray. About two hours into the shoot, we decided to take a break. I went back to keywording images and he took a shower.
The question remains, why do images of the 2 of us outsell all the other images of our other models across the board? Maybe because when we are shooting us, we're working concepts, and we work it until we're happy with it, that's my only guess.
We're still working with models, we've got someone scheduled for tomorrow, in fact :)
Photo credits: Robert Gebbie.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images