I am sorry but today I am not going to write about photography. It plays very important part in my life, but there is something else... somebody else who makes my days. Have a look at this boy. Can you imagine him having a congenital heart defect. When I heard about it for the first time - I couldn't!
But it was the truth. I had to accept it. 3 weeks ago we came back from the hospital. Now his heart is in one perfect piece. But there was a moment when I really got scared. My little boy was lying on a surgery table laughing to everybody around... one of doctor’s gave him injection (anaesthetic) and suddenly his pupils were gone! I felt that I lost him forever.
Now I am the most happiest mother in the world! Just wanted to let you know.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media