I am sorry but today I am not going to write about photography. It plays very important part in my life, but there is something else... somebody else who makes my days. Have a look at this boy. Can you imagine him having a congenital heart defect. When I heard about it for the first time - I couldn't!
But it was the truth. I had to accept it. 3 weeks ago we came back from the hospital. Now his heart is in one perfect piece. But there was a moment when I really got scared. My little boy was lying on a surgery table laughing to everybody around... one of doctor’s gave him injection (anaesthetic) and suddenly his pupils were gone! I felt that I lost him forever.
Now I am the most happiest mother in the world! Just wanted to let you know.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite