I am sorry but today I am not going to write about photography. It plays very important part in my life, but there is something else... somebody else who makes my days. Have a look at this boy. Can you imagine him having a congenital heart defect. When I heard about it for the first time - I couldn't!
But it was the truth. I had to accept it. 3 weeks ago we came back from the hospital. Now his heart is in one perfect piece. But there was a moment when I really got scared. My little boy was lying on a surgery table laughing to everybody around... one of doctor’s gave him injection (anaesthetic) and suddenly his pupils were gone! I felt that I lost him forever.
Now I am the most happiest mother in the world! Just wanted to let you know.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally