Another goal down
As stated in my last blog, I have been more aggressive with shooting and uploading this summer then I have been in the past. All this has been to push my hobby even further and get a better understanding of the stock industry. As my professors in architectural always told me practice and failure only makes you better...along with you can sleep when you are dead. That however is another subject. So today I reached another milestone here at DT, my 100th image below is up and running along with my 111 image which was the last one in the latest series of uploads. With August shaping up to be a strong month for me, I know my third goal of the summer is not that far way.
Photo credits: Kevin Tietz.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images