Another happy goals
The journey in Dreamstime's family is trully a breathtaking.
I was begin to join in January 8, 2011,
but starting to upload in September 2014.
I do drawing and uploading everyday.
I try to make every kind of themes and concept.
So now, after 20 months of happily drawing, I finally got here..
Stepping on my another HAPPY GOALs: 500 SOLD IMAGES.
With Acceptance ratio: 95.4%
I am so happy!! I've never dream to step this far.. ^_^
Let me share you my happy sold images #500
Image id 48930237
Title: Woman in a messy room
Now I'm sailing in Dreamstime ocean with my 1.345 images (all illustrations)
Here is the latest images #1.345
Image id 71840569
Title: London theme concept
By reading all the suggestions in every blog, making me more grateful to be here. And yeah,making a list of every concepts is a must for me. I've learned a lot from all of you my DT friends.
Never give up on uploading is my everyday spirit.
And a refusal is a good reminder to me to make an unique and perfect images.
So, Never give up and keep on uploading, dear friends..
Just remember, that reaching thousands sales always begin with the first approval images and with the very first sale.
Best wishes to all of you!
*Delicious red apples for everyone!!
Photo credits: Mariayunira.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs