Today or should say last night I finally sold my 300 picture and it was one of the pics I uploaded around an year ago
Sometimes when I look at my solds I think I'd have done it better,or when I check my uploadesI'd like them to be all accepted;but looking at them after an year it makes me think I could have taken in a better way,with a different setting,point of view...as I said long time ago,this is an hobby and I'm pretty new to this World,so as everything else,it always takes a while to understand how things properly works.
I'm now looking to try to fit a bit better the requests from the editors,to stay original,but learn from the others what are the needs here.
Here are my three best sold untill now:
Hoping for some more sells in the future,wish you all a good week!
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos