Today or should say last night I finally sold my 300 picture and it was one of the pics I uploaded around an year ago
Sometimes when I look at my solds I think I'd have done it better,or when I check my uploadesI'd like them to be all accepted;but looking at them after an year it makes me think I could have taken in a better way,with a different setting,point of view...as I said long time ago,this is an hobby and I'm pretty new to this World,so as everything else,it always takes a while to understand how things properly works.
I'm now looking to try to fit a bit better the requests from the editors,to stay original,but learn from the others what are the needs here.
Here are my three best sold untill now:
Hoping for some more sells in the future,wish you all a good week!
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon