Today or should say last night I finally sold my 300 picture and it was one of the pics I uploaded around an year ago
Sometimes when I look at my solds I think I'd have done it better,or when I check my uploadesI'd like them to be all accepted;but looking at them after an year it makes me think I could have taken in a better way,with a different setting,point of view...as I said long time ago,this is an hobby and I'm pretty new to this World,so as everything else,it always takes a while to understand how things properly works.
I'm now looking to try to fit a bit better the requests from the editors,to stay original,but learn from the others what are the needs here.
Here are my three best sold untill now:
Hoping for some more sells in the future,wish you all a good week!
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective