Another milestone falls !!!
Yes after 3 months, I managed to to jump from 300 to 400 sold pictures.
And one more thing...
For the first time on Dreamstime, my number of sales beat number of my online pictures.
I know this isn't such a big deal for many of you pro photographers, but considering lack of my photo equipment and very modest knowledge in that field, I couldn't be more satisfied with present results.
Next year my acceptance ratio should increased heavily due to new "heavy artillery" I'm planning to acquire.
Till these good days arrive I wish to all of you people best sales and thousands of new pictures in your portfollio.
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror