Another milestone falls !!!
Yes after 3 months, I managed to to jump from 300 to 400 sold pictures.
And one more thing...
For the first time on Dreamstime, my number of sales beat number of my online pictures.
I know this isn't such a big deal for many of you pro photographers, but considering lack of my photo equipment and very modest knowledge in that field, I couldn't be more satisfied with present results.
Next year my acceptance ratio should increased heavily due to new "heavy artillery" I'm planning to acquire.
Till these good days arrive I wish to all of you people best sales and thousands of new pictures in your portfollio.
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget