Another milestone, my 100th image approved.
Just today I hit the 100 uploads point, I actually went over at 105.
Here are a couple of my latest images.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
There are 2 things that have made a difference for getting more pictures approved and increasing my approval ratio.
1. Learning how to shoot stock photography. Reading the blogs and tutorials online, and learning what makes a good stock photo.
2. Upgrading my camera. I sold my older Sony DSC-F828 8.1 megapixel camera and replaced it with a Canon 40d. This makes such a huge difference in being able to use the CR2 raw format.
The thing that I realize is that he only factor that I can control to make money on Dreamstime is to upload more good quality photos. The more good photos that I upload, the more will sell.
My next goal is to get to a total 200 images online in the next 2 months.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon