Another Quick Question & Suggestion - Dreamstime
I was just wondering how many DT contributors really think from the point of Designer, Do you guys think what a designer is looking for??
Well I have a suggestion to all DT users, as I'm a designer and our company do download many images from DT and other stock sites, why don't you guys create a clipping path for the images you upload, it will really help designers. i have found very few images on micro stock site where there are clipping paths, well if you guys are included clipping path on images, do leave a line in the description section of the image or include a key word clipping path. We guys are really looking to maximize the time we spend on images, most of the time we fortify good images as we get an distant alternative with paths included. So my suggestion is include path wherever necessary.
Well these images above had clipping paths I created when I was editing and cleaning up the images, but never included in the jpeg image, well in fact I didn't know that jpegs would hold the paths, I came to know when my one of the senior designer informed me about this. i wanted to write this long back but was bit lazy or forgot altogether.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you