Another Wedding Season Over
I love shooting weddings for friends and family. Weddings are so beautiful and emotional and brings a feeling of joy. Sadly in colder climates, weddings tend to slow down in Fall. Weddings is a good place to think about stock photography. First of all the models and objects such as food, decorations, and flowers always look their best. And second people don't mind you taking photos since everyone else is also. Just make sure you don't block the hired wedding photographer since the Bride and Groom paid big bucks for that. Here are some of my latest wedding additions. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava