Another Wedding Season Over
I love shooting weddings for friends and family. Weddings are so beautiful and emotional and brings a feeling of joy. Sadly in colder climates, weddings tend to slow down in Fall. Weddings is a good place to think about stock photography. First of all the models and objects such as food, decorations, and flowers always look their best. And second people don't mind you taking photos since everyone else is also. Just make sure you don't block the hired wedding photographer since the Bride and Groom paid big bucks for that. Here are some of my latest wedding additions. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc