Another Wedding Season Over
I love shooting weddings for friends and family. Weddings are so beautiful and emotional and brings a feeling of joy. Sadly in colder climates, weddings tend to slow down in Fall. Weddings is a good place to think about stock photography. First of all the models and objects such as food, decorations, and flowers always look their best. And second people don't mind you taking photos since everyone else is also. Just make sure you don't block the hired wedding photographer since the Bride and Groom paid big bucks for that. Here are some of my latest wedding additions. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs