Another Wedding Season Over
I love shooting weddings for friends and family. Weddings are so beautiful and emotional and brings a feeling of joy. Sadly in colder climates, weddings tend to slow down in Fall. Weddings is a good place to think about stock photography. First of all the models and objects such as food, decorations, and flowers always look their best. And second people don't mind you taking photos since everyone else is also. Just make sure you don't block the hired wedding photographer since the Bride and Groom paid big bucks for that. Here are some of my latest wedding additions. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project