Another Wedding Season Over
I love shooting weddings for friends and family. Weddings are so beautiful and emotional and brings a feeling of joy. Sadly in colder climates, weddings tend to slow down in Fall. Weddings is a good place to think about stock photography. First of all the models and objects such as food, decorations, and flowers always look their best. And second people don't mind you taking photos since everyone else is also. Just make sure you don't block the hired wedding photographer since the Bride and Groom paid big bucks for that. Here are some of my latest wedding additions. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy