Answer to Peanutroaster...there are vintage cars here too.
Peanut roaster in a great article says they don't make them like this anymore but really it is just as well........ you need to double declutch to change gear in this old Austin 7
Inverness in Scotland had its own Classic Car Rally a few weeks ago.
I loved the Morris 1000 open tourer which looked even better than the one I owned in the 1970's...... why they didnt beat VW Beetles I will never know.
Another example on show was a British Mini car turned into a wedding car
and presumably creating a new business...... Yesterday I saw a van with the logo Dog Walkers. yet another creative business idea. On show there was also an example of the most famous brand, a Rolls Royce
My favourite was a fairly modern Lotus Sports car, entirely impractical but creating a youthful image
If I cannot have a Lotus then an early and rare Burton Sports car will have to do preferably painted red
At the Car Rally there were folk who dressed up such as this laughing policeman and a Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
I hope this story of our local classic car rally stimulates those new to microstock to go out and find other colorful events to gain experience and to boost their portfolio.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite