Answers from the pro's
I am enjoying the blogs far more than I thought I would.
Not only is it an interesting place to see a lot of great photo's, but it seems to be a wealth of information from a lot of very good photographers.
So I am hoping you take requests.
Are all the photos people take tweeked somewhat in programs like photoshop?
Or are many photos just right comming out of the camera?
Can every photo use a little something?
I look forward to hearing from you. That's how learn and hopefuly become better.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective