Answers from the pro's
I am enjoying the blogs far more than I thought I would.
Not only is it an interesting place to see a lot of great photo's, but it seems to be a wealth of information from a lot of very good photographers.
So I am hoping you take requests.
Are all the photos people take tweeked somewhat in programs like photoshop?
Or are many photos just right comming out of the camera?
Can every photo use a little something?
I look forward to hearing from you. That's how learn and hopefuly become better.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images