Answers from the pro's
I am enjoying the blogs far more than I thought I would.
Not only is it an interesting place to see a lot of great photo's, but it seems to be a wealth of information from a lot of very good photographers.
So I am hoping you take requests.
Are all the photos people take tweeked somewhat in programs like photoshop?
Or are many photos just right comming out of the camera?
Can every photo use a little something?
I look forward to hearing from you. That's how learn and hopefuly become better.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success