Antialiasing and 3D CG
Hello, I hope this blog will be useful for you.
Last night I was exploring with 3D just for fun.
Anti aliasing can be extremely time expensive, if we want quality.
Here you can see the semi-aliased edges.
Nevertheless, in the flag, they are less visible.
I've found a good 2-pass algorithm that helps me a lot.
It is finalRender Stage-1. Sometimes I use it with regular photos, even when the tool is designed for 3DS Max, among others.
Photo credits: Apsvp.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!