Antialiasing and 3D CG
Hello, I hope this blog will be useful for you.
Last night I was exploring with 3D just for fun.
Anti aliasing can be extremely time expensive, if we want quality.
Here you can see the semi-aliased edges.
Nevertheless, in the flag, they are less visible.
I've found a good 2-pass algorithm that helps me a lot.
It is finalRender Stage-1. Sometimes I use it with regular photos, even when the tool is designed for 3DS Max, among others.
Photo credits: Apsvp.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know