Antialiasing and 3D CG
Hello, I hope this blog will be useful for you.
Last night I was exploring with 3D just for fun.
Anti aliasing can be extremely time expensive, if we want quality.
Here you can see the semi-aliased edges.
Nevertheless, in the flag, they are less visible.
I've found a good 2-pass algorithm that helps me a lot.
It is finalRender Stage-1. Sometimes I use it with regular photos, even when the tool is designed for 3DS Max, among others.
Photo credits: Apsvp.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer