Antialiasing and 3D CG
Hello, I hope this blog will be useful for you.
Last night I was exploring with 3D just for fun.
Anti aliasing can be extremely time expensive, if we want quality.
Here you can see the semi-aliased edges.
Nevertheless, in the flag, they are less visible.
I've found a good 2-pass algorithm that helps me a lot.
It is finalRender Stage-1. Sometimes I use it with regular photos, even when the tool is designed for 3DS Max, among others.
Photo credits: Apsvp.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes