Antique city of Beijing
Besides a lot of historical historic sites, there is a very famous place in Beijing, it is the market of antique lying in the southeast of Beijing. It covers an area of 48,500 square meters, the market is divided into handicraft district, antiquated furniture district, antiquated calligraphy and painting books and periodicals district, antique ...
Here attracts a lot people liking collecting to patronize every day, although a lot of antiques here are mostly imitations, but many people buy the real one from it, valuable antique. More people experience historical and the past from these all kinds of antiques. Just like a epitome of Chinese history here.
Photo credits: Linqong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror