Antique city of Beijing
Besides a lot of historical historic sites, there is a very famous place in Beijing, it is the market of antique lying in the southeast of Beijing. It covers an area of 48,500 square meters, the market is divided into handicraft district, antiquated furniture district, antiquated calligraphy and painting books and periodicals district, antique ...
Here attracts a lot people liking collecting to patronize every day, although a lot of antiques here are mostly imitations, but many people buy the real one from it, valuable antique. More people experience historical and the past from these all kinds of antiques. Just like a epitome of Chinese history here.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!