Antique city of Beijing
Besides a lot of historical historic sites, there is a very famous place in Beijing, it is the market of antique lying in the southeast of Beijing. It covers an area of 48,500 square meters, the market is divided into handicraft district, antiquated furniture district, antiquated calligraphy and painting books and periodicals district, antique ...
Here attracts a lot people liking collecting to patronize every day, although a lot of antiques here are mostly imitations, but many people buy the real one from it, valuable antique. More people experience historical and the past from these all kinds of antiques. Just like a epitome of Chinese history here.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget