Antoher tip for white background.
Do you want to have a white background when shooting a model ?
Quite easy . Buy a cheap flash with an optic receiver and fix it somewhere behind the model. It might be even his or her jean pocket !
And leave a bit distance to background so that all the back light can diffuse over it.
Here is a sample
Thank you for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava