Antoher tip for white background.
Do you want to have a white background when shooting a model ?
Quite easy . Buy a cheap flash with an optic receiver and fix it somewhere behind the model. It might be even his or her jean pocket !
And leave a bit distance to background so that all the back light can diffuse over it.
Here is a sample
Thank you for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?