Antoher tip for white background.
Do you want to have a white background when shooting a model ?
Quite easy . Buy a cheap flash with an optic receiver and fix it somewhere behind the model. It might be even his or her jean pocket !
And leave a bit distance to background so that all the back light can diffuse over it.
Here is a sample
Thank you for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project