Antoher tip for white background.
Do you want to have a white background when shooting a model ?
Quite easy . Buy a cheap flash with an optic receiver and fix it somewhere behind the model. It might be even his or her jean pocket !
And leave a bit distance to background so that all the back light can diffuse over it.
Here is a sample
Thank you for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal