Ants versus humans
There are approximately 12,000 species of ants on the planet. I consider them a danger because they are so good at working together and if by some freak of nature they became really big I am sure they would kill us all.
There are approximately 7 billion humans on Earth. You can check the current status of this by clicking on this LINK to the counter.
Problem is that there are 10 thousand trillion ants. Man that is a lot of ants. I guess we better stay friends with them just in case they attack.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!