Ants versus humans
There are approximately 12,000 species of ants on the planet. I consider them a danger because they are so good at working together and if by some freak of nature they became really big I am sure they would kill us all.
There are approximately 7 billion humans on Earth. You can check the current status of this by clicking on this LINK to the counter.
Problem is that there are 10 thousand trillion ants. Man that is a lot of ants. I guess we better stay friends with them just in case they attack.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget