Ants versus humans
There are approximately 12,000 species of ants on the planet. I consider them a danger because they are so good at working together and if by some freak of nature they became really big I am sure they would kill us all.
There are approximately 7 billion humans on Earth. You can check the current status of this by clicking on this LINK to the counter.
Problem is that there are 10 thousand trillion ants. Man that is a lot of ants. I guess we better stay friends with them just in case they attack.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon