Ants versus humans
There are approximately 12,000 species of ants on the planet. I consider them a danger because they are so good at working together and if by some freak of nature they became really big I am sure they would kill us all.
There are approximately 7 billion humans on Earth. You can check the current status of this by clicking on this LINK to the counter.
Problem is that there are 10 thousand trillion ants. Man that is a lot of ants. I guess we better stay friends with them just in case they attack.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know