Ants versus humans
There are approximately 12,000 species of ants on the planet. I consider them a danger because they are so good at working together and if by some freak of nature they became really big I am sure they would kill us all.
There are approximately 7 billion humans on Earth. You can check the current status of this by clicking on this LINK to the counter.
Problem is that there are 10 thousand trillion ants. Man that is a lot of ants. I guess we better stay friends with them just in case they attack.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc