Any Comments on Picasa?
Does anyone have comments on Picasa? Several people have commented eloquently on their happiness with Flickr, and I have seen how active that community seems to be. On the other hand, much of my life is already integrated into my Google account, and so I don't want to toss away this option without at least giving it some consideration.
So, any arguments for Picasa over Flickr if my goals are sharing, getting/giving critique and pointing people toward my Dreamstime portfolio?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror