Any Comments on Picasa?
Does anyone have comments on Picasa? Several people have commented eloquently on their happiness with Flickr, and I have seen how active that community seems to be. On the other hand, much of my life is already integrated into my Google account, and so I don't want to toss away this option without at least giving it some consideration.
So, any arguments for Picasa over Flickr if my goals are sharing, getting/giving critique and pointing people toward my Dreamstime portfolio?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal