Any Comments on Picasa?
Does anyone have comments on Picasa? Several people have commented eloquently on their happiness with Flickr, and I have seen how active that community seems to be. On the other hand, much of my life is already integrated into my Google account, and so I don't want to toss away this option without at least giving it some consideration.
So, any arguments for Picasa over Flickr if my goals are sharing, getting/giving critique and pointing people toward my Dreamstime portfolio?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips